Monday, March 6
- Sit back and enjoy the Movie Monday Screening of Moonlight at the Trocadero. Doors will open around 6:30 p.m. and the movie is expected to start at 8 p.m. for guests 21 and over.
- Participate in a local adult cooking class that will teach you how to make veggies taste delicious. Side Jawns will be dedicated to the basics and essentials of vegetable-friendly cooking.
- Take a trip to King of Prussia for the suburb’s very own Restaurant Week, in an effort to raise money for CHOP’s KOP Specialty Care Center. Participating restaurants will have lunch and dinner prix fixe menus for every palate.
Tuesday, March 7
- Learn how to better your business at a panel event all about media. Genius Talk: Masterminds of Media will explain how the media can be a tool to help move a business or brand forward.
- This is Hunger is an interactive community engagement tour that shines a light on the profound prevalence of hunger in America. The powerful interactive program brings audiences virtually face-to-face with real citizens who struggle with hunger and showcases methods of advocacy. Reservations are recommended.
Wednesday, March 8
- Happy International Women’s Day! Celebrate with Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown as her office hosts a brown bag lunch roundtable discussion, The State of Women. Together, address the daily issues and struggles of women citizens across Philadelphia. Also, get a sneak peek at the Commission’s State of Women in Philadelphia report to be released at the end of the month.
- Cirque Du Soleil is coming to Philadelphia for a total of eight shows at the Wells Fargo Center. The production, Toruk: The First Flight, is a fantasy adventure show inspired by the hit movie Avatar.
Thursday, March 9
- Take in a sky-view of the city at the Vango Lounge & Sky Bar, renowned for its rooftop access. Lifestyle Ambassadors are presenting The Social Life, a Thursday happy hour event for young professionals.
- Are you a woman looking for a jumpstart in your career? Head to the Ladies Only: Business Bootcamp event to hone in on a strategy of execution for your business.
Friday, March 10
- Calling all coffee lovers! The public is invited to the Counter Culture Coffee training center for a tasting event as professionals choose the week’s featured coffee flavors.
- Take the kids out for a baking class specifically for St. Paddy’s day fun! Baking with Kids will be all about making shamrock cookies for the holiday.
- Listen to a jazz concert presented by SiriusXM at the Fillmore! The Galactic Winter Tour is coming to Philly and will be playing live at 8 p.m.
- Enjoy an intimate and unrestrained night of entertainment at FringeArts’ Get Pegged Cabaret featuring Lady Rizo, held at a reimagined La Peg.
Saturday, March 11
- The Philadelphia Flower Show is here with a new, exciting theme this year: Holland! Step into a Dutch landscape with towering windmills, wooden shoes, and vibrant tulip fields all here in our very own Convention Center.
- Celebrate Women’s History Month at the National Constitution Center with special events and interactive activities. A one-day special for Girl Scouts will feature guided tours, quiz games, hands-on artifact workshops, and more, all while meeting legacy badge or journey requirements.
- Aqua Vida, Philly’s only floating yoga and fitness studio, is hosting a new workout experience like no other. AquaFLOW aims to perfect your balance, strength, posture, and flexibility in the class starting at 10 a.m.
Sunday, March 12
- Head over to Rittenhouse to enjoy brunch bites and champagne for the first Sunday Fashion Brunch of March at Joan Shepp. From 1-3 p.m., attendees are invited to shop the spring collection.
- Come celebrate at the 2017 Philadelphia St. Patrick’s Day parade from noon until 3 p.m. If you can’t get out of the house, make sure to tune in to the live streaming of the eventful day on Fox 29!