Monday, March 20
- Attend an adult cooking class that promises to teach about the essentials of vegetable-friendly cooking. Side Jawns is offered to people of all ages at the Ambrosia Food Group.
- Enjoy a FREE Rita’s water ice for the first day of Spring. Their annual day of celebration is at all of their locations.
- The Free Library of Philadelphia is partnering with the Culinary Literacy Center for a hands-on workshop in creating floral teas. Edible Flowers: Floral Teas & Sugars will feature a variety of ingredients from rose petals to lavender.
Tuesday, March 21
- Be a part of the Franklin Institute’s recurring after-hours events. This month, the theme is Cosmos. Attendees are invited to learn about the galaxies while enjoying theme-related cocktails and light bites.
- The Pinot Boutique is offering complimentary cheese and chocolate samples with any wine tasting in participation with Philly Wine Week. Enjoy even more additional discounts on top of their daily happy hour specials.
Wednesday, March 22
- Make it out for opening night of one of the most celebrated musicals at the Kimmel Center. The Academy of Music presents The King and I for a two-week long series of performances.
- Osteria is hosting a Blind Taste Night as part of the week-long events in celebration of Philly Wine Week. The Sommelier will be selecting Italian wines with a wide range of styles and values.
Thursday, March 23
- Discover your new favorite cocktail by sampling over 120 spirits at the PA Spirits Convention. Mingle with Pennsylvania only mixologists while tasting whiskeys, gins, vodkas, and more.
- Celebrate the diversity among Manayunk businesses and community at the Best of Manayunk cocktail party! The event, held at the Manayunk Brewing Company, will announce the winners of the 51 + ‘Best of’ categories for 2017.
- Experience stunning performances from dancers at the BalletX Premiere Party! The local contemporary ballet company is hosting the event at the Sky Philadelphia.
- Network with members of PhIMA at their first happy hour event of 2017. Guests are invited to gather at the Great American Pub in Conshy from 6 – 8 p.m. for networking.
- Learn about the alternatives when it comes to dairy and calcium at the Whole PHL Dairy-Free Cooking Class. Yogurt, ice cream, and cheese are all on the menu.
Friday, March 24
- Enjoy the finest selection of rye, bourbon, wheat, and single malt whiskeys at the American Whiskey Convention. Whiskey lovers can meet at the Hall of Fame Club in Citizens Bank at 6:30 p.m.
- Visit Philly is partnering with the Urban Philly Professional Network for a number of post-work happy hours hosted by museums all over the city. Be a part of the series kick off at the Institute of Contemporary Arts!
- Make it out to the Kimmel Center for a performance by the Philadelphia Orchestra. The Raiders of the Lost Ark will be playing all weekend.
- The African American Museum is celebrating its 40th anniversary with a gala at the downtown Marriott. The event supports African American arts and honors the pioneers behind Philly’s diverse communities.
- The Spirit of Philadelphia is hosting a Wine Week Friday Night Dinner Cruise. Enjoy delicious food and drinks while sightseeing along the Delaware River. Tickets include a complimentary drink ticket.
Saturday, March 25
- Get inspired through a walking tour of the most accomplished women buried at Laurel Hill Cemetery. The Classy Broads and Daring Dames program is part of their Women’s History Month celebration and will end with a toast.
- Explore Old City while sipping on beer sample at the Old City Craft Beer & Restaurant Stroll. More than 10 local spots will be offering $3 craft beer specials in your very own keepsake custom craft beer crawl mug.
- The Pennsylvania Convention Center is hosting the largest expo for women of color in Philadelphia. The Be Beautiful Expo is an all age event full of music, women empowerment, shopping, and more.
Sunday, March 26
- Philly Wine Week closes its fourth annual city-wide celebration today. Get your last chance to sip on unique wines at participating bars and restaurants. Many will be offering tastings and other specials.
- Celebrate the one year anniversary of Not Your Basic Brunch at Penn 6! Doors will open for this year’s NYBB at 2 p.m.
- Detox from the weekend’s festivities at a yoga class featuring adorable-and adoptable- puppies. Sweat Fitness in South Philly is hosting the event to help abandoned pets in Philly find homes.