Monday, February 20
- Celebrate President’s Day Weekend at the National Constitution Center! Visitors can expect free programs including family-friendly activities, tours, and arts and crafts.
- Get your stretching on alongside furry felines at the Cats and Mats Yoga event. Bring a mat, and head to Le Cat Cafe to start Monday off right-with exercise.
Tuesday, February 21
- The Independence Business Alliance* is hosting it’s February ConnX. They will be announcing their newest partnerships, including City Fitness, and more!
- It’s that time of year again! Break out your most fashionable ensemble for the Philly Fashion Week Style Gala at the SugarHouse Casino from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Wednesday, February 22
- Print out a fresh copy of your resume and head to Conshy’s Marriott West for a job fair hosted by the United Career Fairs. Attendees will have the opportunity to bump elbows with professionals in sales, business, marketing and more.
- Celebrate National Margarita Day with discounted pitchers! Cantina Los Caballitos is hosting specials all day long for the holiday.
Thursday, February 23
- Join FGI Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Fashion Incubator for a chat on what’s happening in fashion and technology. Bonus: there will be a chance to mingle with professionals in the industry, including fashion columnists and designers themselves.
- Meet Mah-Jing Wong from Season 15 of hit show Project Runway at The Haute Show. The designer will be showcasing her work at Philly Fashion Week.
- The Hotel Palomar in Rittenhouse is hosting Glamsino Royale: Carnaval to benefit Action Wellness.* The evening will feature casino table games, a live DJ, Brazilian-themed bites, and special prizes for lucky winners.
Friday, February 24
- Get tickets now to experience the Philly Fashion Week Runway Show. There will be national and international designers alike at the event at 2300 Arena.
- Internationally renowned David Charles Abell will be conducting Blockbuster Broadway at The Kimmel Center. The live event will cover musical classics including songs from Hairspray and Wicked.
- Support an organization that aids music education for local youth at the Benefit for Rock show at the Maas building. Enjoy folk music from Cold Weather Company, and make sure to BYOB.
Saturday, February 25
- Take in the work of more than 50 international artists at a new exhibit, Person of the Crowd: The Contemporary Art of Flanerie. Don’t worry if you can’t make it tonight, the exhibit will be live through May.
- Learn from fashion legend Fern Mallis as she leads the Business of Fashion panel. The event is free with an RSVP, so make sure to reserve your spot here.
- Party with a purpose at the art-inspired party with an open bar, DJ, dancing, and dessert. Young Friends of the Philadelphia Museum of Art are hosting the Watercolor: Remix Party starting at 9 p.m.
- Break out your beads in celebration of Mardi Gras 2017 at XFinity Live’s party. Guests are invited to wear purple, yellow, and green and can expect live performances from Drop Dead Sexy!
- Listen to local musicians Matt Spitko, Carly Clark Band, and Vinnie and Katie as they croon the crowd at Dawson Street Pub in Manayunk.
Sunday, February 26
- Be a part of Philly’s biggest brunch party this year! Penn 6 is hosting Not Your Basic Brunch: Casino Royale starting at 2 p.m. There will be casino games, dealers, showgirls, and prizes include free bottle service.
- Local French BYOB Bibou is hosting an ‘All-you-can-eat-Cassoulet’ event. Make sure to hit the ATM because it’s cash only.
- The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience is coming to South Philly. Get your tickets here! The music and visual experience promises to be a treat for those addicted to the HBO dramaseries.