Tuesday, July 5
- Join Philadelphia Gay News, Khyber Pass Pub and PHS: Pennsylvania Horticultural Society for Pop-Up Pride: Showing Our Love, a special LGBT Pride Night party and fundraiser for the survivors of the Orlando shooting tragedy.
- It’s opening night for qFLIX Philadelphia. Continuing the 22-year tradition of LGBTQ film festivals in Philadelphia, be sure to grab your ticket for events from July 5th – 10th.
Wednesday, July 6
- Join Morgan’s Pier for their Monthly Mini Beer Fest. $10 gets you a 12 oz pour from each of the beers highlighted this month. This month you’ll be enjoying beers from Shiner, Saranac, Heavy Seas Beer and 21st Amendment Brewery.
- BalletX kicks off their Summer Series at the Wilma Theater. Annabelle Lopez Ochoa and Matthew Neenan, with virtual art shop Klip Collective create a technology-infused program that is a first for BalletX.
Thursday, July 7
- AIGA Philadelphia hosts Get Out the Vote Opening Reception Poster exhibition, which wields the power of design to motivate the American public to register and turn out to vote in the 2016 general election. During the Democratic National Convention and throughout the month of July, this special exhibition will be featured the Gallery at City Hall, and at the Painted Bride in historic Old City.
- Head to Penn’s Landing for the weekly Screening Under the Stars on the waterfront. This week’s film is Creed starring Philadelphia icon, Rocky Balboa.
Friday, July 8
- Join Riverwards Produce for their Grand Opening Cocktails as they open up their Market to the public for the first time at their 1822 Tulip St. location. There will be a market full of the freshest, local produce for sale and they will be using some of it to make complimentary cocktails for guests!
Saturday, July 9
- Philadelphia observes World Refugee Day with Philly World Refugee Day Festival 2016. Join the Philadelphia Regional Refugee Provider Collaborative (PRRPC) at City Hall with your friends and family to enjoy food, crafts, performances, art installations and more!
- Penn’s Landing is holding the 35th annual Hispanic Fiesta! Bring the family and enjoy music, dance, entertainment, ethnic foods and artisan crafts from various Latin American countries.
- Enjoy the classic Back to the Future with the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra performing the musical score live and in sync with the movie! Audiences will also be in for an exclusive treat: approximately twenty minutes of brand new music added by award-winning composer Silvestri to the film’s score especially for this unique live orchestra presentation!
Sunday, July 10
- Radio 104.5 is back with their free Summer Block Parties. Headliners this month include KONGOS, The Strumbellas Arkells, Bleached, and The Wild Wild.