Philly PR Girl is Your Go-To-Girl for All Things Philly, PR, & Events.
For the last 9 years I’ve lived and worked in Center City, and I have loved every minute of it. Philadelphia is full of amazing neighborhoods, diverse people, and really exciting events.
Philly PR Girl began because I have always been the person my friends and family ask, “What’s going on in the city this weekend?” or “Where’s a good place to have a bachelorette party?” So in 2010, www.PhillyPRGirl.com was launched to highlight events, businesses, festivals, concerts, and much more in the City of Brotherly Love.
After starting this site, I wanted to create more opportunities to network. Using my event planning skills, I began to host networking events in Philadelphia and they were a hit! I’m so proud of the fact that I’ve had a hand in bringing talented individuals together. Through my events I have built a solid network of media contacts, PR & social media professionals, and just all around great people in Philly.
In 2012, I started using my PR & planning background to build awareness and branding for small businesses and major events in Philadelphia. Philly PR Girl became Philly PR Girl LLC. We have been involved in some big events and have built a great network. Launching a business has been so exciting, and I’m looking forward to continuing to work with good people and fabulous events.
I decided in 2014 it was time to take Philly PR Girl full time! My new full time schedule has made room for new clients & events for us to work with and I’m very excited for this new chapter in my life.
Thanks for stopping by to learn more about me. I’d love to learn more about you, so shoot me an email and hopefully we can find a way to work together in the future!
Kate Marlys aka Philly PR Girl
- Kate was nominated by 95.7 BenFM for “Queen of the Scene”
- Philly Current Magazine – The Style Issue 2013
- Femme & Fortune Magazine
- PHL17 Ambush Makeover
- Philly Social Covers Our Sunday Funday Party
- PA Conference for Women - Kate spoke at the Social Media Pavilion at one of the biggest conferences this year on how to maximize your LinkedIn presence.
- University of Delaware – Night With The Pro’s – Kate was honored to speak as part of an amazing panel for the Public Relations Student Society of America.
- Philly Style Bloggers and Levo League’s Networking on the Weekends – Kate was on a panel filled with successful women entrepreneurs and gave networking tips to an audience filled of amazing women.
- Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Networking Event – Kate was the opening speaker and gave networking tips to an audience of professionals looking to build upon their networking skills.