Philly PR Girl is Your Go-To-Girl Turned Company for All Things PR, Social Media, and Events
Kate Marlys has an extensive background in marketing, social media, and event planning. Due to the success of her special events blog she launched her company in 2012. Philly PR Girl LLC has publicized high profile events, brands, and business. Almost all of the events Philly PR Girl works with are charity and non-profit events.
The Philly PR Girl brand was built on the foundation of networking. Kate has planned and facilitated numerous networking events in the Philadelphia area and has built a strong network of contacts throughout the United States.
Kate is a highly motivated professional who is always looking to gain experience and network in the realm of PR and social media. In addition to creating buzz for her clients within, she has been asked to speak at a multitude of venues to educate the public on public relations, social media, and networking. Most recently, Kate has spoken at the PA Conference for Women, Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce, Universities, and on panels at networking events in Philadelphia.
Owning her own company is a dream come true for Kate. She works very hard for her clients and surrounds herself with an amazing team and support system. She continues to attend events on a nightly basis and is often seen out and about networking, supporting her peers, and meeting new people. If you would like to meet Kate aka Philly PR Girl, tweet her!
- February 2015: Drexel University PRSSA PR For Post-Grad Panel with Mayoral Candidate Douglas Oliver and Jessica Sharp from Maven Communications
- November 2014: City Fit Girls Empowerment Series – Learn to Grow and Promote Your Business
- September 2014: Rowan University PRSSA
- September 2014: 2nd Annual Women in Media Conference (Empowering, Equipping, Encouraging)
- April 2014: Temple University PRSSA
- October 2013: PA Conference for Women Social Media Pavilion
- November 2013: University of Delaware – Night With The Pros
- April 2013: Philly Style Bloggers and Levo League’s Networking on the Weekends
- December 2012: Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Networking Event