Monday, March 27
- Philly PR Girl’s third Speaker Series event celebrates Women’s History Month. With the theme “Taking Care of Business,” three exceptional women will join us at PPRG HQ to chat, connect, and create. The panel will be comprised of Marla McDermott, Founder and President of The Walnut Club and CEO of I Heart PHL; Desiree Peterkin Bell, President and CEO at DPBell & Associates; and Patrice Banks, CEO and Founder of Girls Auto Clinic.
- WWE Monday Night Raw takes the ring at Wells Fargo Center with its live worldwide flagship broadcast at 7:30 p.m. This is the last Monday Night Raw before Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando.
Tuesday, March 28
- Green Philly Blog hosts a discussion on Careers in Sustainability at WeWork Center City. Moderated by founder Julie Hancher, the panel features Jamie Gauthier, Fairmount Park Conservancy; Megan Maltenfort, VWR; Dominic McGraw, Philadelphia Office of Sustainability; and Melissa Lee, The GREEN Program.
- Drexel University’s A.J. Drexel Autism Institute presents the Fifth Annual Autism Public Health Lecture. The focus will be Building a Career: Emerging Considerations for a Nurturing ‘Ecosystem’ in Employment and Autism presented by Dr. David Nicholas from the University of Calgary.
- Tattooed Momedy is a FREE monthly showcase featuring local and national comedians performing everything from sketch comedy, burlesque, and stand-up. Enjoy no cover and specials such as $1 tacos and $2.50 Tecates.
Wednesday, March 29
- The beloved Rodgers & Hammerstein musical, The King and I, comes to the Academy of Music until Sunday. Don’t miss your chance to see the winner of the 2015 Tony Award® for Best Musical Revival.
- Free yoga classes, sponsored by hgAthletics and honeygrow, return to WeWork in Northern Liberties. All participants will receive 20% off post-yoga honeygrow, as well as a special discount on PLUSgives yoga mats.
Thursday, March 30
- Throughout the spring, Yakitori Boy* is teaming up with local influencers on a new series of karaoke nights to benefit local charities. This month is hosted by Kass b.k.a Philly Food Girl, and 10% of the evening’s proceeds will benefit No Kid Hungry.
- FringeArts hosts a FringeA-Thon happy hour leading up to the 12-hour dance party fundraiser on May 20. Get a sneak peek of the upcoming FringeA-Thon choreographed dance moves while enjoying some free beer from Saint Benjamin Brewing Company.
Friday, March 31
- To mark the 100th birthday of the great Ella Fitzgerald, the Kimmel Center pays tribute with Ella, Louis & All That Jazz. Guest artists, jazz trumpeter Byron Stripling, and R&B singer Marva Hicks will cover the artists’ chart-toppers.
- Hometown boys, Bon Jovi, will be playing at the Well Fargo Center. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. and tickets are still available.
- Visit the pub at Peddler’s Village for the fun debut of Murder at the Malt Shop, a Mystery Dinner Theater Show. The show will run for two months on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Saturday, April 1
- Modern design meets traditional living for this year’s Philly magazine’s Design Home. In its 15th year, the event’s 2017 featured home is at 424 N. Sydbury Lane, Wynnewood, PA. Discover the latest trends in home construction, interiors, and more. Ticket proceeds benefit MANNA.
- Conshohocken Brewing Company’s 3rd Anniversary all-day party kicks off by doing good. Along with Conshy Running Club, volunteers will be cleaning up the running trail behind the taproom and enjoying a free pour on the house. Then imbibe on three releases: MC5 Double Dry Hopped IPA, Blood Money Blood Orange IPA, and the Barrel-Aged Imperial English-style IPA.
- Fitted for April Fool’s Day, the 48th Annual Dance with the Bride will be an evening of mischief and whimsy at Old City’s The Painted Bride. The event features a buffet-style selection of French bites, open bar, the rhythms of PhillyBloco, and much more!
- Come to Chestnut Hill to see the grand opening of Morris Arboretum’s newest exhibit, Morris Arboretum in Motion: The Kinetic Sculptures of Lyman Whitaker. Meet the artist as he collaborates live with students of W. B. Saul High School to create a sculpture to be donated to a local non-profit organization.
Sunday, April 2
- Chicago Ballet 5.8 club presents the ballet “The Stor(ies) of You and Me” at the Plays and Players on 1714 Delancey Street.
- The Annual Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival takes place through April 9th. Enjoy over a week of Japanese-inspired events from sushi-making classes to drumming ceremonies… and much more!
* Yakitori Boy is a client of Philly PR Girl.