Monday, February 13
- DVLF’s* Our Night Out takes over the Dilworth Plaza Rothman Rink for an evening of winter festivities. Network and socialize from 6 – 9 p.m while supporting this amazing LGBTQ-serving nonprofit organization.
- Celebrate Galentine’s Day with The Factory Girls and your best gal pals. Gun$ Garcia and Yolo Ono will be DJing, plus there will be a live performance by TT the Artist. Amberella’s will be decorating the space with her amazing Goth Hearts.
Tuesday, February 14
- Enjoy the last day of the special Valentine’s Day menu at Yakitori Boy.* $40 gets you a romantic four-course dinner that includes delectable sushi and seafood.
- Gather your closest friends for a Menage a Bowl: an arrangement in which three or more people share a bowling experience. South Bowl and North Bowl are both hosting with drink specials, live DJ entertainment, and roses for the ladies.
- What’s cuter than a classic mini golf date night? Head to Keystone Mini Golf & Arcade for wine, roses, and Weckerly’s ice cream!
- Not in the mood for a lovey-dovey Valentine’s Day? Join the “anti-Valentine’s Day” crowd at Ex-Files StorySlams at Punch Line Philly. Audience volunteers can take to the stage with their personal stories of love lost, ranging from the sweet to the sad, the hilarious to the ridiculous.
Wednesday, February 15
- Love Potion #9 at the Penn Museum is a chance to explore romantic beliefs and superstitions. This special after-hours event lets guests enjoy the international galleries while enjoying drinks and light bites.
- Sincerely Syreeta presents A Couple’s Truth as a part of her Live Interview Series. Syreeta sits down with different couples to explore their love stories and truths. The evening will celebrate the diversity of love as guests can enjoy food, drink, live entertainment, a prize giveaway, and more.
- Join the ladies of the Walnut Club for networking while sipping champagne, getting pampered, and shopping. Vendors include REALM Fine Jewelry, LuLaRoe Leggings, Stella & Dot, chair massages by Diane Sagula, blowouts by Salon Royale Court, and much more.
Thursday, February 16
- Produced in partnership with Society Hill Playhouse, welcome Liberty City Radio Theatre to L’Etage for one night only. Surround yourself with warm laughter at this live show in the style of the old-time golden era. Live actors will recreate an episode of the Lucille Ball classic, My Favorite Husband, with a Valentine’s twist.
- Learn a thing or two about Philly’s real estate market at the educational Stop Paying Rent & Start Investing in Your Future event. Learn about neighborhoods, pricing, and interest rates at Center City’s WeWork offices.
Friday, February 17
- Drink Philly is throwing another bash at the National Museum of American Jewish History. Attend the Wine & Chocolate Social featuring Philly’s best sweets and drinks. Treats are by local favorites including John & Kira’s Chocolates, Bake Shop on 20th, Scoop DeVille, Sweet Freedom Bakery, and The Famous 4th Street Cookie Company. Also enjoy local wines by Chaddsford Winery and selected wines from Jet Wine Bar.
- Prepare for spring by attending the Philadelphia Home + Garden Show at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks. Acclaimed TV hosts Hilary Farr of HGTV’s Love It or List It and Jeff Lewis of Bravo’s Flipping Out will make appearances.
- Join Dyad (Frank Farrell and Maggy Keegan-Landis) on a A Fantastic Trip! that may or may not include aliens, giants, and the time-space continuum. This fast-paced, comedic improv takes you on a journey into a world full of rich characters at the Adrienne Theatre Second Stage.
Saturday, February 18
- Strip down and head to Xfinity Live for Cupid’s Undie Run in support of the Children’s Tumor Foundation. Get ahead of the game and pick up your swag and wristband Thursday from 2-7 p.m. at Road Runner Sports in King of Prussia. For every individual who picks up early, Road Runner Sports will donate $1.50 to the cause.
- The Mardi Gras party is starting early in Manayunk! Join sixteen string bands as they parade down Main Street. Enjoy family-friendly activities such as face painting, photo booths, performances, photo-ops, and food and drink specials at participating restaurants and bars.
- Relive the 90s at the 3rd annual Philadelphia 90’s Bar Crawl with $1 beers. Participating bars include Howl at the Moon, Ubahn, McGillans, and Fox and Hound. Prizes like cash, court side 76ers tickets, and a grand prize trip to Las Vegas will be given out throughout the day.
Sunday, February 19
- Experience one of the first shows of the beautiful, critically-acclaimed Shen Yun: Connecting Heaven & Earth series at the Kimmel Center. This art of dance and music will transport you through centuries of Chinese civilization.
- Enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee and join in on an intimate conversation, Black Woman, Black Power & Interpretive Literacy, inspired by the Institute of Contemporary Art’s exhibitions. Danièle Dennis, PennDesign MFA candidate, leads a conversation exploring the notions of female agency as integral to the broader social project of black liberal collectivity.
* DVLF and Yakitori Boy are clients of Philly PR Girl.