Monday, February 6
- Experience happy hour at La Peg’s outdoor ice bar, ‘Pegsicle.’ Handcarved out of 16 blocks of ice, the limited edition Old City bar will feature spiked hot chocolate, mulled wine, and more specialty cocktails until February 14.
- Nashville is coming to Philly for a Songwriter Showcase at Bourbon and Branch. The (free!) Nashville-style event will feature rounds for artists to play their original songs.
Tuesday, February 7
- Bump elbows with local professionals at NET/WORK’s technology job fair from 3 p.m. until 8 p.m. at The Fillmore. Head here for details on what the hiring companies are looking for in candidates.
- Learn how to make an amazing flower arrangement while sipping on beer at UrbanStems DIY Flower Bouquets + Beer Bottle Vase Station event. The host, UrbanStems, is a Philly-based flower delivery service.
Wednesday, February 8
- Taste dishes from more than 30 of Philadelphia’s best restaurants at Philly Cooks 2017, presented by Philadelphia magazine’s FooBooz.
- The Temple Owls will face off Tulsa Golden Hurricane in women’s basketball. The day game will start at noon at Temple’s Pearson-McGonigle gym.
Thursday, February 9
- Learn how to cook a nutritious plant-based four-course Valentine’s dinner for your boo at WHOLE PHL’s V-day cooking class. Bonus: it’s BYOB!
- Get to a Flyers game this hockey season! Don’t miss the Philadelphia Flyers vs. the New York Islanders at 7 p.m.
- Listen to hip-hop artist Talib Kweli live at the TLA. Styles P and Reef The Lost Cauze are set to open the concert.
Friday, February 10
- Spend the night laughing at The N Crowd’s Improv Comedy Show. The event will feature short-form improvisational skits at The Actors Center in Old City.
- Philly’s own Meek Mill will be performing live at the Wells Fargo Center. Tickets are still available. Get yours here!
- Comedy trio Judd Apatow, Artie Lange, and Pete Holmes are making a stop in Philly on their Crashing Comedy Tour. The show will start at 7 p.m. at the Trocadero.
Saturday, February 11
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day on the Spirit of Philadelphia. Cruises will set sail throughout the weekend for brunch, lunch, and dinner. Get tickets here!
- Brush up your salsa dancing skills while enjoying wine and food at Sweet & Spice’s Valentine’s Day event. Admission includes booze, refreshments, and a group salsa lesson.
- Enjoy a Grilled Cheese and Craft Beer Tasting event at World Cafe Live at the Queen in Wilmington, DE. There will be four courses of the best quality beers and cheese sandwiches, plus a dessert round.
Sunday, February 12
- Enjoy an Italian Gravy feast hosted by Bufad. The four course meal is a steal at $40 for two, and this feast includes: chopped salad, tomato pie, spaghetti & gravy with meatballs and sausage, plus dessert!
- It’s not too late to get tickets to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Wells Fargo Center. The show is set to start at 7:30 p.m.