Monday, September 26th
- Indulge on an exquisite 5-course-meal prepared by renowned Chicago guest chef, Lee Wolen at Abe Fisher. Chef Lee will team up with the talented chefs Michael Solomonov and Yehuda Sichel to bring you an evening of Chicago-meets-Philadelphia hospitality.
- Join some of East Passyunk’s award-winning top chefs on the rooftop of Bok Bar for delicious hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar. DJ Kasimir Jägerfeld will provide music and Avenue will host a fall fashion show.
Tuesday, September 27th
- Meet up with Code for Philly for their monthly Open House Night, a night for newcomers to the civic tech scene. This is a great opportunity for techies to collaborate and socialize during a special happy hour.
- Come out and raise your steins to the Oktoberfest at the PHS Pop Up Garden at South Street. Get ready to polka dance, take part in bratwurst-eating and costume contests while sipping on fall versions of city-wide favorites, like $5 mulled wine and $6 cinnamon shots-and-cider.
Wednesday, September 28th
- Don’t miss the last Center City District SIPS of this year! If you haven’t been to SIPS yet this season, click here to learn what it’s all about. It’s one of the best happy hour events in the city!
- Head to Pinot Boutique for their weekly Wineaux Wednesday! Every Wednesday during happy hour, guests can enjoy 5 samples of traditional or premium wines or 5 samples of ciders at the newly renovated wine bar.
- Enjoy Turandot with Opera Philadelphia at the Academy of Music. This kaleidoscopic co-production features stunning sets, costumes, and choreography. It’s a performance you don’t want to miss.
Thursday, September 29th
- Celebrate the art and culinary scene that defines Philadelphia at the Audi Feastival at FringeArts. FringeArts teams up with some of the top local restaurants for a sixth year to give guests a unique experience. General admission tickets offer guests an open bar from 7 – 10 p.m. and access to over 80 restaurants and bars.
- Queen Bey is back in Philadelphia as part of The Formation World Tour. If you weren’t fortunate enough to experience the amazement that is Beyonce in July, purchase tickets here ASAP.
Friday, September 30th
- Join the Philadelphia Orchestra as they kick off another season of extraordinary music making at their Opening Night event. The event will include an evening of great music by Philadelphian artists, glamour, food and champagne!
- Shop for a cause at Lord & Taylor Fall 2016 Charity Days for the American Cancer Society. On Friday and Saturday, Lord & Taylor will have a two-day shopping event to celebrate the lives of cancer survivors featuring a fashion presentation, activities and special discounts!
- Head to Morgan’s Pier for their annual Fall Fest that will run through October 31st. Morgan’s Pier has transformed their backyard beer garden into a fall wonderland. Enjoy seasonal beers, pumpkin cocktails and pumpkin carving!
Saturday, October 1st
- Take a trip to Midtown for the annual Midtown Village Fall Festival. The festival features eight hours of tasty bites and drinks as well as entertainment and shopping. This is one of Philly’s premiere fall events that attracts over 50,000 people!
- Visit the Kimmel Center this Friday to see a great performance by KANSAS! The band will perform their 6x multi-Platinum album Leftoverture for the very first time!
- Calling all Walking Dead fans! You won’t want to miss the Walker Stalker Con Walking Dead Convention this weekend! At the convention, fans will get to interact with the actors and ask their favorite cast members questions. They’ll also have the chance to experience the Walking Dead during a 30 minute immersive simulation of the show.
- Check out the fourth annual Roxtoberfest, Roxborough’s annual Oktoberfest celebration. There will be fabulous food, live music, children’s activities and a HomeBrew Beer Competition!
- Browse handmade crafts at The Go West! Craft Fest in West Philadelphia. There will be over 80 craft vendors, food trucks, and performances by acrobats and musicians. For children, there will also be fun, fall, craft activities!
Sunday, October 2nd
- Join The Barnes Foundation at their Maker Fair, which will feature the City of Philadelphia’s Mural Arts Program’s young “artrepreneurs” in the making. The event is free and includes a dance party for all ages, plus Collection and exhibition access included.
- Celebrate fall in the beautiful Morris Arboretum during its 17th annual Fall Festival and Designer Scarecrows event. Bring your kids to this event to build scarecrows, paint pumpkins and enjoy locally grown apples.
- Check out Skippack Days, one of Skippack’s biggest events. This Saturday and Sunday visit the neighborhood for the mile-long stretch featuring hundreds of artisans, family activities, food and music.
Know any fun, fall events in Philly this season? Let us know on social or in the comments section!