Football is coming to Philadelphia! The U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team is going head-to-head against Paraguay in the COPA America global soccer tournament on Saturday night at Lincoln Financial Field. If you weren’t lucky enough to get tickets to the match, don’t worry… we have you covered! Here are five spots you can catch the game:
- Located in Center City, across of Suburban Station, Tir Na Nog brings that traditional Irish pub-feel into the heart of our city. Grab a pint and a seat in their massive space and cheer on the USA team!
- Also conveniently in Center City, Fado Irish Pub is just steps from Rittenhouse Square. To show their excitement for COPA, they’re giving away a trip to the final match in New York! Enter here with your predictions for the tournament for your chance to win, then head to Fado to watch if they come true!
- The 700 Club in Northern Liberties is ready for COPA as much as we are. Watch the game with any of their 80 bottled beers and a scoreboard of all tournament games. You’ll never miss out on any of the action!
- With two locations packed with HD flat screen TVs, Misconduct Tavern is a great place for you to never miss a second of the tournament. Grab some food and beer as you sit back and enjoy the game.
- O’Neals Pub, located at South Street, is ready to show their support for the USA team. Come watch the matches and enjoy rotating daily food and drink specials.
Know of a sports bar showing COPA 2016? Comment and share your favorite place to watch the game!